Social Media and Customer Service Representative
As a Customer Service and Social Media Marketing Associate, you will be part of our holistic strategy and make excellent contact with B2B and B2C customers.
We are looking for an outstanding, people-oriented Customer Service Representative for our multilingual customer service team in our office in Tarragona (Spain). You will be part of a dynamic, diverse and international team where you create impact in a fast growing business.
- Providing excellent communication with customers and B2B-clients via email in a timely manner
- Acquisition of new customers
- Creating and publishing content for Social Media channels by following our strategy
- Managing and effectively dealing with service requests and tickets.
- Compiling client information
- Managing updates and progress on clients’ activity.
- Instagram DM/messaging support, as well as other Social Media Platforms.
- Handle customer and sales inquiries both telephonically and by email
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Enter new customer information in our system
- General office activities
- English and French C1/B2
- Dealing with customers is a pleasure for you and a high level of service orientation
- Distinctive contact and communication skills as well as the ability to work in a team
- Understanding of the target audience and ability to select methods of working with it
- Communicative, attentive to details
- Good writing skills
- Openness and flexibility
- Resilience, good handling of stress
- High level of motivation and commitment
- an interesting and varied job in a young and innovative team
- Secure employment with a good working atmosphere
- open communication structures
- 28 hours per week
- Attractive working hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 9.30 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. (including a 30-minute break)
- Employment subject to social security contributions
- Salary: 1600,- € / month
Become part of our success and take the chance for a real challenge in one of the most beautiful areas of Spain. We are an innovative, dynamically growing company with short decision-making processes.
Please send us your application and CV